BASE is the membership association for organisations that provide, or have an interest in, specialist employment support for people with a disability or other economic disadvantage. As an association we are reliant on membership subscriptions to fund the work that we do. You can support us by joining BASE.
Small provider membership is only available to local, voluntary sector organisations that have a maximum of 1 or 2 job coaches.
Our membership year runs from April to March each year and we believe that our rates offer good value for money. New members will be charged on a pro rata basis.
Membership entitles organisations to:
- ongoing access to advice and support
- access to our regional network meetings
- 20% discount on our training courses
- 25% discount on delegate places at our national conference and other events
- free advertising of vacancies
- receive news alerts and newsletters
Above all, you'll be supporting our work in promoting high quality supported employment provision across the country. BASE campaigns actively on behalf of disabled jobseekers, and the organisations that support them, to promote better policy, better delivery and better funding of support.
"In my experience, I have found the BASE organisation to be thoroughly professional, very expert and extremely supportive. Very easily contacted, with timely reponses to queries. Regional contacts and coordinators. Excellent range of bespoke training packages. Well organised, well attended, informative annual conferences with nationally recognised expert speakers including government ministers. Very reasonable membership costs."
Gerry Boylan, Director Preparation For Life and Work Skills, North Warwickshire & Hinckley College
Annual membership rates are as follows:
- Full membership: Small Provider (voluntary sector only, less than 2 employment staff): £120 +VAT
- Full membership: Local Provider / Trust: £300 +VAT
- Full membership: Regional Provider: £600 +VAT
- Full membership: National Provider: £1200 +VAT
- Associate membership (small local organisation/self-employed): £110 +VAT ( * see below)
- Associate membership (large local organisation/employer): £275 +VAT ( * see below)
- Associate membership (regional organisation/employer): £550 +VAT ( * see below)
- Associate membership (national organisation/employer): £1100 +VAT ( * see below)
* Full membership is currently only available to organisations that deliver specialist employment support services. Employers and other organisations are invited to join BASE on an associate basis.
You'll find the online membership application below. Please submit it if you would like to join BASE. You will in due course receive an invoice and further information.
If you have any queries regarding membership of BASE please telephone the BASE Secretariat on 01204 880733 or you can email us at email@example.com.
The small print:
By applying for membership you agree with the aims of the Association and the definitions of Supported Employment endorsed by the Association. You also agree to abide by the memorandum and articles of BASE. You understand that the Association has the right to withhold or withdraw membership of the Association from any individual or organisation at the discretion of the National Executive Committee.