2017 National Conference
2017 National Conference
Brighton Waterfront Jurys Inn
8-9 November 2017
The 2017 BASE annual conference will take place at Brighton Waterfront Jurys Inn on 8-9 November. We will be adding to these pages as we finalise details of the event.
Please contact us if you wish to book advance delegate places. Delegate rates will be the same as 2016 but we're introducing an early bird rate which will apply for the first 70 places or until 1 August 2017. You'll find a booking form attached below or you can submit an online booking form.
- Early bird rates: £300+vat (members) £375+vat (non-members) We will not have early bird rates for one-day attendance.
- Normal delegate fee (member rate): £320+vat; A one day rate may be available for members at £200+vat per day.
- Normal delegate fee (non member rate): £400+vat
We have a range of sponsorship opportunities including Principal and Associate Sponsors, sponsorship of the conference brochure and delegate bags, and sponsorship of our Best Practice Awards. Please view the attached sponsorship brochure for more details and contact us if you have any queries.
As usual, we'll have a full programme of workshops available for delegates to attend. These should describe best practice or offer opportunities for discussion about relevant topics.
This year, we're looking for workshops that focus on the foillowing issues:
- Working collaboratively with employers
- The use of Supported Employment with different customer groups
- Quality assurance
- Transitions from education to employment
- Commissioning for outcomes
- Demonstrating cost/benefit of Supported Employment.
If you're interested in presenting a workshop then please complete the submission form.
Workshop presenters will be able to choose between attending the full conference at a discounted rate or having their travel expenses reimbursed.
We will have a limited number of rooms available at the venue which will be available to book shortly at £109 (single occupancy) or £119 (double occupancy) B&B per night. These include vat.
To book rooms at Jurys Inn, please call their Central Reservations on 0870 4100 800 (option 1) and quote the name of the event "BASE National Conference 2017" and the reference "VBALLC091117".
There are a range of other hotels available in the area and we have arranged an accommodation service in collaboration with Visit Brighton. Please visit our accommodation site to view details of other hotels.