BASE National Conference 2013
Our 2013 National Conference took place in Bristol on 11th-12th September.
* Esther McVey MP, Minister for Disabled People
* Caroline Waters, Deputy Chair of the Equality and Human Rights Commission
* Caroline Bicknell, Deputy Director, LDD Policy Division, Department for Education
* Katy Grêlé, Director of Human Resources, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
* Dan Finn, Professor of Social Inclusion, University of Portsmouth
* Mark Brookes, Head of Marketing and Communications, Shaw Trust
More information on the speakers
The main sponsor of the event was the Shaw Trust and we'd like to thank them for their kind support. You can see more about the conference sponsors.
Workshop presentations are available here
Our conference dinner featured a range of awards for innovation, commitment and achievement. Details of the award winners are on our awards page.
Details of last year's ( 2012) Glasgow conference available here.