Ways into Work
Ways into Work has over 15 years’ experience of providing supported employment services. We now provide services across Berkshire and Hampshire, as well as some neighbouring areas. Established within the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, Ways into Work moved out as an independent Community Interest Company in March 2015, enabling us to concentrate more on the people we support. We have a credible reputation for delivering a high quality service that helps people gain real sustainable employment and build long-lasting relationships with employers.
At Ways into Work we believe there are two customers; individuals and employers. We work to match the skills and talents of individuals with a disability or disadvantage, to the business needs of employers.
Ways into Work spends time getting to know the local job market, we also spend time getting to know people who want jobs in that local area. This means we are able to perfectly match individuals to job opportunities. Having the “right person in the right job” has huge benefits for everyone involved.
We work with businesses in all sectors from global and national companies, to SME’s and “one man bands”. We work with individuals with various disabilities or disadvantages in several areas across the South East, from 14 years old upwards.
Services for individuals
- Finding and keeping paid work - full-time and part-time
- Job coaching
- Good quality work experience
- Employment-related training
- Travel Training
- Employment Benefits advice
- Job applications, CV’s and interviews
Services for businesses
- Access to a relatively untapped talent pool.
- Recruitment & retention. For example, using a detailed matching process and providing the pre-selection element of recruitment.
- Processes that provide equality of opportunity for all.
- Training e.g. Disability Awareness.
- Disability Confidence Campaign and legal compliance.
- Ongoing in-work support.
- Increasing customer base.
We can currently provide a free service to the following groups of people:
- Young people aged 16 – 24 living in Berkshire.
- Adults who are supported by learning disability services in Hampshire.
- Adults with a disability living in the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead.
- Some students attending schools or colleges in West Berkshire, Berkshire College of Agriculture, or Manor Green School in Maidenhead.
If you are not sure if you are eligible for our service and/or you would like to pay for our services, please do get in touch with us directly.