Step One helps people with no previous training or qualifications overcome barriers and concerns about getting into work. We understand the problems that disability and long-term ill health can bring and we have experienced staff to support and encourage you to prepare for a job – every step of the way.
What’s more, through our person centred approach we treat every individual as unique and offer guidance to all.
Building upon your stengths and work ambitions whilst focussing on jobs right from the start, we offer individually tailored training, development, support and nationwide employment opportunity programmes so that you can achieve your goals.
Our Employment Training falls into the following 4 areas;
* Residential Training
* The Work Programme
* Jobcentre Plus Support Contract
* Military and Veterans Support
Step One works on the Work Programme with both Working Links and Prospects providing support, work experience and training to help people prepare, find and stay in work.
* Dedicated staff to support you
* Professional advice and guidance
* Our specialist expertise in health and disability issues
* Support tailored to your needs
* Time to understand what assistance you need
* Help with issues that may be holding you back
* Access to employer vacancies
If you want to get into work –we do everything possible to help