MINT - City College Norwich
MINT is an entry level employment agency, based in Norwich, for young people, aged 16-25, who have a barrier that would prevent them progressing into sustainable paid employment, without support.
MINT offers job coaching to support the young people, through pre-employment training and post employment support, to ensure a smooth transition into work.
MINT uses TSI (Training In Systematic Instruction) to break tasks down into manageable steps so the young person can learn the job in the best way.
Within MINT we offer our young people the following:
* Finding Paid Sustainable Employment
* Job Coaching In Employment
* Support With The Job Application Process
* CV Writing
* Job Searching
* Interview Skills
* Application Forms
* Customer Service Skills
* Personal Presentation Skills
* Travel Training
* Short Pre-employment Training Projects
* Work Experience/Work Tasters